The Langtang Valley is one of the favorite trek route due to its expansive views, interesting Tamang culture, relatively gentle pace and accessibility from Kathmandu. We also climb Tserko Ri for excellent sunrise views over the Langtang ranges. The region borders Tibet and was once an important trading route. We can still see the influence in the rich local culture.The 2015 earthquake and subsequent landslide had an enormous effect on the region, but aid and reconstruction have recently reopened this valley to trekking again.
Not only is it still a beautiful trek, your visit will also provide vital support for local livelihoods.
- Pick up and drop Airport-Hotel-Airport in Kathmandu.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners) during the trek.
- Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee).
- TIMS card(Trekker’s Information Management System).
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment for all trekking staffs.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid kit) Our service charges.
- Alcoholic beverages, personal nature expenses, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required such as personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Extra luggage and personal trekking gears.
- Extra porter cost US$15 per person per days per 20Kg.
- International flight tickets, date change or re-issue If required.
- Nepal visa fee, Visa issuance is easy upon arrival.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.